Severe abdominal pain, radiating to left arm, back. Blood test shows low potassium, bilirubin. Cure?

i just had labs done about 2 days ago and I have been compaining of severe pain in my upper left abdomen that radiates to my back and my left arm I have had these symptoms for awhile but noone would listen well I got my results and my potassium and bilirubin are low what could this mean? I am so sick of being sick, I feel like noone is going to help me like they think I am making it up. please help.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013