Severe abdominal pain, operated for carcinoid tumors. Advice?

I had a hida scan it took almost 3 hours. During my scan what started with one tech evenutaully I had 3 people in there watching my scan. I have been having severe abdominal pain in my upper right quad. and the pain lasts for hours sometimes a whole day then passes and comes back. When the pain comes on its quick and severe horrible like a knife or something is just all the way through me. Is there any way I can interpret my hida results from the time it took? $hould I be worried I had 2 carcinoid tumors removed last year in two seperate surgeries. I get hot flashes and get weak. I legs hurt my back my chest all at the same time during my episodes of pain.. I sometimes also feel like my insides are itchy. I get headsches, can t sleep when having pain nothing helps ease it lay, walk otc med
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013