Severe abdominal pain on left side, difficulty in standing and breathing, dizziness, weakness. Suggestions?

Hi I have very severe abdominal pain on my left side. It came on suddenly eight or nine hours ago and is concentrated in that area. I can not stand up properly or it hurts and it hurts to breathe. Ive assesed and compared both sides of my abdomin and they both are the same apart from the left is painfully sensitive and is hurting. (Basically ruling out hernia etc.) Theres a possibilty i am pregnant but is unconfirmed by my dr until next week. I have been very dizzy throughout the room moves up and down and i am very weak. I do not know what to do. Email back to YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013