Severe abdominal pain, nausea, sticky loose stool. Reason, how to get relief?

Hi, I am a 25 year old female and I have been having terrible abdominal pain and nausea for the last 3 months, everyday. It is typically worse in the morning, and I always have to get up and have a bowl movement regardless of eating/not eating. The stool itself is loose and always sticks to the toilet. I feel sick sometimes after eating, but I m also sick for sure if I don t eat. I don t think food is the problem, I ve cut out all processed and greasy food, (I typically eat pretty good on a regular basis) and I even tried adding more fiber to my diet , cutting out wheat, and cutting out dairy. Nothing helps.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012