Severe abdominal pain just above the pubic bone, frequent bowels, quick eater. Any ideas ?

I am 31 year old male, reasonably fit, and a smoker/occasional drinker. For the last couple of days I have had really bad stomach pains in my abdomen and just above the pubic bone area. I have also been pooping a lot (not diarraeha, but a bit loose and a bit firm, no blood ). I do go everyday as normal. I try to eat a balanced diet , but lately have been eating fast food on the go as I work late shifts in a pub. This all started since I had a really hot curry two days ago, so not sure if I have an intolerance to spicy food. Thanks for any advice.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012