Severe abdominal pain, heavy bleeding, sore breasts. Taking alcohol. Is this a miscarriage due to drinking?

I haven't had a period for 2 years from being on the implant, then last night I had a massive jelly like elasticated browny lump come out of my cagina and I am now bleeding quite a lot. I have really bad abdominal pains, which are becoming unbearable. I have out on a lot of wait, stomachs poking out and my boobs are very sore and growing a lot. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he said I wasn't pregnant after taking a test but I don't feel right. I have been out drinking since, would this off caused me to have a moscarriage? What should I do? What's wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013