Severe abdominal pain for months. Improvement after taking vikadin. Undergone back surgery years ago. Suggestions?

HAVING SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN FOR 5 MONTHS NOW BEEN TO ER S AND NO ONE KNOWS SOME SAY IBS BUT I HAVE PAIN WHEN I GO TO BATHROOM STOOL, AND PAIN IF I DONT GO. ALL DAY LONG.WHEN I TAKE A VIKADIN THE PAIN STOPS FOR ABOUT 2 1/S HOURS ONLY TO CONTINUE AGAIN. ALL IN THE STOMACH I ALSO HAVE HAD BACK SURGERY YEARS AGO BUT STILL HAVE BACK PAIN ON OTHER PARTS OF THE BACK THAT WER E NOT OPERATED ON. VIKADIN HELPS BOTH STOMACH AND BACK PAIN
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013