Severe abdominal pain during period, fainted, on Metfal, non effective. Help?

My daughter age 19 suffers extreme/severe abdominal pain on the first day and the next half day of her periods. This has started for the las two years. On once occasion she fainted because of the pain. She was prescribed METFAL when she has the pain. However, this seems non effective when she has the pain. One doctor said Cyclopam is not to be used in such cases. One doctor said that this happens in girls closer to their marriage. Need advise on what medication to follow and if any tests are needed. Swapnil
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013