Severe abdominal pain during ovulation, cramps in the hip bone, spotting. Need help in finding out fertility period

I had ovulation pain about CD 13 which bought on ovulation pain. On one side of abdominal and i also felt 3 bubbles popping after 15 minutes of sharp mild cramps in hipbone area. Also 10 days later i had cramping similar to pms cramps with a drop of tiny blood stain when wipe after urinated. The cramps lasted for about 4 -5 days then eventually subsidies. Now i think i passed my expected AF which i counted 16 days from ovulation to expect AF. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND! Lol :-(
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer