Severe abdominal pain, dizziness, headaches, pelvic pain, facial numbness, tingling. Treatment options?

I for week have been having severe pain in my lower right abdomen a strange spot in back thats sore on right dside that I didnt notice till the doctor touched it my blood work is pefect aside from my low white blood cell count Ive been feeling dizzy a lot dry mouth very pink blood when on periods headaches all day and started getting weird bumps on my body that itch and come and go and today my pelvis started hurting extremely bad so bad I cant even push a little to go pee: ( and the cat scan came back perfectly fine I have 3babies under age of 3 last one I had was in december of 2011 and I also today noticed my face went completely numb and my left leg and foot keep falling asleep and its hard to get the tingling to stop please help me my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012