Severe abdominal pain after eating, orange coloured urine, pale stools, large bowel movement. Causes and cure?

Have had severe abdominal pain after I eat anything for 5 days now with orange urine . My urine is now turning a dark yellow but have been drinking a lot of water. The pain is in my whole stomach area and goes around both sides of my lower back. It lasts for a while and gets more intense as it goes. I am a 47 year old female. Vomited 1 time but think it was because of severe pain. Had a very large bowel movement today and then had some pale in color small stools .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013