Severe abdominal pain after bleeding post intake of MTP cipla kit. Normal?

Hi,i am 26 years old. had an abortion after 4 months of marriage. i was 1 month pregnant and took mtp cipla kit. after that period was regular. now again after 4 months i am 40 days pregnant and took another mtp cipla kit.got bleeding. now i am on 3rd day and getting too much lower abdominal pain . So wanted to know if it is normal or something else. Is there any risk to conceive in future??? I generay have 28 days cycle and it is very regular. I do smoking( per day 1-2 ) expected answer from a Gynecologist .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012