Severe abdominal pain after DNC for retained placenta. Hypothyroid, advised HIS for poss bicornuate uterus. Causes of pain ?

i gave birth feb 26th 2012 at 35 weeks gestation. 4 weeks later i had a dnc for retained placenta . since giving birth, i have had sever abdominal pain that radiates from gallbladder area to appendix area to heart area. no known allerhies to foods, recently diagnosed after having abby with hypothyroidism and hosimotos, all cat scans, mri s, hida scans, bloodwork, and u/s came back ok. i was told today that i need to get a HIS for poss bicornuate uterus??? could this be the cause for all my abdominal pain that i am having. i also have yet to have a period . not breastfeeding . i did bleed at 13 weekd gestation and was told that i had a subchorionic hemmorage and a tilted uterus....any advise????
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013