Severe abdominal pain. Vomited after taking pain killers. Abnormal levels of SGPT, SGOT and bilirubin. Advice?

HI Im 24 years old.i had a terrible abdominal pain specifically in the stomach area, i went to a clinic and the the nurse injected me a pain killer first shot,5 mins after drugs not yet effect,they injected me again 2 shots..after 2 hours i vomited.pain slowly subside.after 10 hour i had blood test .test result SGOT/AST 1015,SGPT/ALT568, GAMMA GT 393, BILIRUBIN 1.8,AMAYLASE 72.What all this mean?pls help im worried.thank u
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012