Severe abdominal pain. Relief with combiflame. Suffering from constipation, anxiety prone, occasional depression. Treatment?

i have acute abdominal pain since last 4 days .the pain is on the left between the lower rib and the hipbone about 6-7 inches beolw the left nipple .I get relief with combiflam for sometmime.I am suffering from constipation for a long time.i have undergone bypass once and angioplasty twice.i am taking clopidogrel ,losar,metoprolol, ecosprin . i am anxiety prone and suffer from occasional depressions. kindly advise treatment for my abdominal pain and other related problems as mentioned above. if you want more info pl letme know.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013