Severe abdominal pain, CT scan spotted ovarian cyst rupture, fluid around ovary. Is it dangerous?

Hi! I am 20 years old, was constantly visiting the ER with severe abdominal pain . The CT scan I took 4 days ago accidentally spotted an ovarian cyst rupture, which kinda means that I had the condition for at least 4 days (but of course, my gastroenterologist , said there is no big deal about it and sent me home without even a med or at least a referral). The problem is that the pain started only yesterday, and is really unbearable and now that i know why that is - I am scared to death. The only ER in my area is on the military base and they close at 4. So - no chance of getting anything done today. How dangerous is my condition and will it involve surgery? Yeah, CT scan mentioned some liquid around the ovary - should I worry about blood in my abdomen or not? And are there any techniques that could ease my pain?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012