Severe abdominal discomfort, nausea, weakness in left arm, under stress. Used drugs years back. Treatment?

Hello. I'm 24 years old and a previous drug user. I've been clean for 3 years, but consistantly suffer with weakness in left arm. Severe abdominal discomfort and nausia. Amongst other things. It's becoming more and more frequent and seems to be worsening. I've been under a lot of stress recently and crones runs in the family.I's starting to worry me now and i do not know the cause. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013