Severe abdominal cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, frequent urination. Inserted IUD cause for symptoms?

About a week ago I woke up during the middle of the night with severe abdominal cramps. I had bad diarhhea, was vomitting, had clammy skin and cold sweats. I was sick throughout the next day so I just assumed I had a touch of the flu or food poisoning . It has been almost a week and I still dont feel right. I wound up in the emergency room two nights ago after I had experienced four hours of throwing up. Everything came back normal. I am starting to think that it has to do with my IUD . I have had the Mirena for a little over a year. Could that be the cause? I have also noticed frequent and urgent urination with no pain or burning.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012