Severe abdominal cramps before periods, foul smell from vagina. Medication?

I had T.O.P in may this year. Also I had coil fitted at the same time. I never went for check up after that. I know its silly but I was too embarrassed. Since July I have that disgusting odour of something rotten coming from my vagina and really bad pain few before my period. Its like very strong cramps , making me feel dizzy. Plus I have got pain during sex but not in every position - never had it before. Any idea what it is and what can I do to get rid of that horrible smell?? I m very clean person and my vagina never smelled bad ever before the termination. Thank you for your time
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer