Hi, welcome to HCM
please , please take your all above medicine regularly ,
do not miss or do not discontinue above medicine ,
even after stent
there are chances of development of new blockage in normal as well as in stent also ,
above ,medicine will decrease the chances of development of re blockage
also adopt healthy life style like ,
- Take good quantity of fresh fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, pulses, legumes, nuts like almond, wall nut, soybeans, lentils.
- Take whole grain food like brown bread, brown rice, whole wheat, oatmeal, popcorn, sea food like sea fish salmon, tuna, sardine, meat like chicken without skin, lean poultry etc.
- Restrict salt intake
- Avoid saturated food item like fried food, ghee, butter, red meat, organ meat like liver
and sea food like prawns, crabs, egg yellow if you are non vegetarian.
- Reduce table salt and avoid bakery items, fried food, sweets, and ice cream.
- Take low fat dairy foods like skimmed milk, low fat yogurt, and low fat cheese.
- Do stress relaxation techniques
- Quit any form of Tobacco if you are using.
- Limit alcohol intake.
- Say ‘No’ to all forms of addiction.
be regular in your medicine intake and follow up with your cardiologist