Severe Hyperemesis Gravidarum, nausea, vomiting, itching, painful tummy, loose stools. Bile acids checked. Obstetric Cholestasis?

Hi. I am a 27 yr. old woman. I am 35.2 days pregnant with my third baby. A little over 2 weeks ago I began itching on my legs. Over the following days it spread to my whole body, and became much more prominent at night, after dinner. I have been suffering from severe Hyperemesis Gravidarum for most of this pregnancy. At one point I had a PICC line placed for TPN. The nausea and vomitting stopped around 25 weeks, but since this itching started I have become nauseous again, and have vomitted a few times. The nausea is worse after meals, sometimes itching occurs after meals too. I have pain on top of my stomach after bowel movements, and have been having intermittent loose stools when normally I have been backed up for most of the pregnancy. I had my bile acids checked last week (non-fasting) and am told they are within normal limits with a ratio of 1:1. Since the itching is still persisting and I am increasingly nauseated I convinced my OB to re-draw bile acids to check if my levels are rising. Should I be taking other measures? I am concerned that I do have OC even though my labs are not elevated yet.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013