Severe Dyskaryosis. Swollen painful lower belly. Taking pills, due for colposcopy. Should I be worried?

? Please t Hello, I have had a swollen and painful lower belly for the past few days, added to a bit of pain in, it feels like, my right ovarie. My periods are due next thursday and I have been on the same pill for 6 months now. I have experienced it in the past few months too, but not as bad as now...What could it be? Also I am booked for a colposcopy in a 3 weeks as my smeer test results came back with severe dyskariosys in some of the cells ... I am going to be 30 and was on top form so far and I never really had any problems health wise...what is wrong with me?! Shall I be worried? Is it cancer? .... Also until I see a doctor, shall I keep taking my pill or stop it? I am scared!
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hello it may not be due to your pill, I suggest you to go ahead with colposcopy and pain in lower abdomen in a lady can be right ovary, fallopian tube, uterus, appendix, pelvic inflammatory disease etc and you can do an USG also :) get well soon :)