Several stints to abdominal organs. Mysenteric artery & kidneys. Concerned about adrenal gland tumor. Help?

My mother is 88 and has several stints to abdominal organs-- mysenteric artery & kidneys, femoral bypass along with other problems such as occlusion of the celiac artery . Two or three heart valves leak- aortic & m and She takes 5mcg synthroid . There is a benign tumor on one of the adrenal glands the size of a small orange. Recently she had a pace maker installed because she was passing out at regular intervals. But now her blood pressure has dropped dramatically and her pulse has increased dramatically. Blood pressure averages about 110/75 and pulse has jumped from a good 69 to 85-110. The mysenteric stint was recently ballooned successfully and her blood pressure seemed very erratic afterward and the progressed to these lows. Normally for her blood pressure was high at an average of 160 /65 for years (with regular erratic swings both up and down but not staying either way for very long). I m concerned that the adrenal gland tumor may be the cause of the recent drop in pressure and increase in heart rate. This is the 4th day that her heart rate has been elevated constantly.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012