Several nodes on back of neck, terrible itching, sore patches at base of hair line, stiffness, headache. Lyme's borelia ?

I have several nodes on back of neck , terrible itching, sore patches at base of hair line, stiffness and headache. seems to be something i contracted at a friends house who has itchy scalp - but my essential oil/coloidal silver treatment doesn t seem to work - it s getting worse.... Could i have a longstanding Lyme s borelia from when i was bitten by tic 17 yrs ago?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012

I am not sure if lyme disease can sustain this long fighting your body immunity and appearing after 17 long years. I am sure you should seek a local physician's opinion instead of trying over the counters any longer.

Some of the symptoms point towards lyme but very unlikely to remain dormant for so long.