Several episodes of constipation, gave magnesium caltrite, stomach hurts under belly button. Is it Crohns ?

My 9 year old daughter has had several episodes of constipation in the last couple of months.This is new, she has always been very regular. She drinks lots of water and eats greens at almost every meal. Today I gave her maginsuim caltrite, which they gave her at the ER last time. I gve her half at 1pm and the other half at 6 and she still cant go. Crohns runs in her dads family. Should I take her to the ER or wait and try to get her in with her Dr tomorrow. She says she feels liek she needs to go, and sits on the potty a lot but nothing happens. Her stomach hurts right under her belly button. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013