Several episodes of chest pain, sore left arm, metallic taste in mouth, increase heart rate. Due to costochondritis?

I have recently over the last 8 weeks had about 5 episodes which include sore chest, sore left arm, metalic taste in mouth, hot flushes on head, increased heart rate . I have been to get many ECG and holter monitor and echo diagram at cardiologist , which has come back all fine and healthy. He said I may have costochondritis which is causing the sternum chest pain, however I continue getting saw upper arm, jaw pain and wierd feeling of uncomfotable! What is wrong I can t handle this!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013