Several balls in testicular sac that seem to be unattached. Tumor?

Hi. A few months ago I noticed some small pea sized balls in side my testicul sack s, not attached. But now I think more have formed... I can few one that s like a twig and I m scared that might be the tumour but there still not attached to my testicul. I m really freaking out!! I can t explain to my perents so I can get a oppiontment I m only 14, but I ve been researching some stuff about It and people are saying its nothing and its just a crystal but I m still really concerned. Please tell me what you think it is. Thanks, Matthew.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013