Several attacks of chronic bronchitis. What will help belching?

Dear docotor am 29 years old I have indigestion problem. during the night time ie about 3.30 am the intake supper gets indigested and regurgitated thereby severly attack chronic bronchtis. This was happened 5 times in my life. Whenever I ate Doas and Parota, in the night time i experienced the same problem. So nowadays i avoid intake of such Dosa and Parota foods.Besides , every morning when i am awakened my stomach along with oesophagus stars with hard bleching later then I am in the state to drink water in the empty stomach, after that only i feel better. Dear doctor sir i dont know what problem i have, so please advice me sir i need your help sir. Very recently i got marriage.Above said complication may leads to affect my marriage life sir.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012