Sever spinal pain in morning

hi, I have a sever spinal pain in the mornings that makes me wake up and get up for the last 5 days. 15-20 minutes after I get up the pain disappears and during the rest of the day I have no pain at all.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
As your pain is present only for a few minutes after rising, it is likely to be related to bad posture during sleep. This may be due to : 1) Using a very high pillow, thereby causing the spine not to be straight.Try sleeping without pillows.2)Falling asleep while watching TV or watching TV for long hours in bed, propped up.3) A matress that sags & doesn't support the Spine adequately. Turn it around or change it. Cotton matresses 7 those that you " sink into" are particularly notorious.Look into these aspects. Begin graded spinal exercises & see if your pain subsides. If it doesn't see a Doctor.