Sever rash on the stomach post sex. Partner had been stung by wasp. Chances of semen transmitting the wasp venom into my body?

My fiancé got stung by wasps at least 6 times two days ago. He is not allergic to bees or wasp stings. I ve never been stung so I m not sure if I m allergic. The same day he got stung, we had sex. The following day, I had a huge rash on my stomach . I m not sure if a bug may have attacked me while I was sleep or if it could be his stings? Could it be that I am allergic and his semen transmitted the wasp venom into my body? Or is that crazy? The rash is covering my stomach, mostly on my right side. It itches a little but hurts more.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012