Sever pain in right wrist, vein or veins get swollen. Worried

Yes Thank You, My Name is: Juanita Garcia 51yrs old . I work in School and I was in the Hospital last Nov.2012.
I noticed that I have alot of pain on my right wrist area it feels like is broken sometimes and it does not let me
sleep at night of the severe pain I get. My vein or veins get swollen and have to were a wrist bandage.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Swollen veins as well as severe pain in your right wrist is worrying and I do not believe that it is related to your having broken your arm. I hope you visit with a surgeon to find out what the reason for your enlarged veins are. I hope you are not using any other IV medications that can cause your veins to enlarge.

I hope this helped and I wish you the very best. Take care!