Sever pain in lower back at the tip of buttocks, difficulty in sitting. Had a fall earlier. Is it related?

I m 18 210 lbs and 5 7. I have a bad pain in my lower back right at the tip of my buttocks and it hurts to sit directly on it. About a weak ago I stumbled into a hole where a bush used to be and felt little pain in the area and it went away immediately so I dismissed it as if I pulled something. Is there any way this could be interrelated? I ve been doing research and seen where it could be a pilonidal cyst or a pinched nerve.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012