Sever pain in left ovary and Diarrhoea, UPT negative. Is the pain due to ovulation?

Im 43 years old and pretty sure i suffered an early miscarriage 10 days ago (i ve had 5 previous miscarriages and 2 ectopics) and now i m experiencing diareah and severe pains in the area of my left ovary . Could this be from ovulation? I didn t see a doctor for the miscarriage because previously they said as long as the bleeding stopped I would be okay. I never had a positive pregnancy test and my quantitative hcg was less than 2.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013