Sever low back pain, spreads to right leg. History of an accident, in flying career. Suggestions ?

hello AAAAA from bangalore india.i am in a flying career for past 8 years.for past few days i have severe back ache dat too lower part.i consulted doc and took xray and he said its just muscle pull and gave me medicines.but yesterday my medicines gt over(pain killer)and after ten days i went for flyin duty yesterday but i had again sever pain.ny job needs lot of bendin walkin etc also i have to wear high heel shoes for few hrs.also two weeks back i met an accident but i have not got injured and had no pian.but this ache actually started after one week of accident..nw my right side lower bk pain spreads to right leg too.if i walk long etc it gives me pain .so what u suggest.shall i go for mri scan .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013