Sever headaches, vomiting, dizziness, aching in front of body

Sever headaches vomiting dizziness aching in front of body relieved minority by vomiting burping alot My mother in law had after birth left in her stomach for almost a month (20 years ago) and until now vomits gets severe headaches and can hardly move acidic or high fat foods trigger it also stress what is wrong with her she also has bad dried skin on her feet it s bleeds and gets itchy and hard She is in her mid 50s and burps alot very loudly uncontolably and has pain in front of the body sometimes slightly relieved wen vomiting This is somethings that flares up sometimes once or twice a week and stays 1-2 days at worst 3 days
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011