Sever headache, dizziness and orthostatic hypo-tension. What could it be?

My son is 13 years old, and has been getting sick pretty much since he was about 2. he gets severe headaches, dizziness, and orthostatic hypo-tension. He is currently going to the children's hospital so we can find out what is going on with him. I have been paying close attention to him and his symptoms and have realized these episodes are happening when he is growing and again, this has been happening since he was very small and he is usually 'down' for a week to two during these 'episodes'. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013