Sever headache and migraine, took acetaminophen, aspirin etc. Experiencing burning sensation in hands. Recommendations?

I've had a headache that has lasted almost a week and has been unresponsive to a variety of meds, including acetaminophen, sinus headache medication, aspirin, and maxalt for migraines. I have had headaches off and on all my life. I started having more intense migraines in adulthood, which have seemed in the past few years to be more like migraines. I have sensitivity to light and sound, but rarely have nausea or vomiting. I've tried hydrating really well with water for several days in a row. I've cut way back on my alcohol intake as this seems to exacerbate my headaches. I have in the past few months also started to get a strange, intense burning sensation in my hands when I have a headache and I put my hands in warm water. I also get painful sensations in the back of my cheeks as if I were drinking something really tart, even when I have not. I can also get incredibly sensitive to the smell of things and more often than not, I smell unpleasant things that others do not notice. I haven't been sleeping well because of my headaches and I can't get much work done at night after I come home from work. The headache is starting to drive me nuts.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013