Sever acne, painful cysts under the skin, that weep, itch on rupturing and last for a long time, joint and muscle pain, raw patches of skin that are sensitive to slightest touch, digestive problems. Remedy?

I m not sure where to begin but I suppose the most urgent issue I am contending with is a problem on the skin of my face . I am 32 years old and have battled with acne for my entire life but nothing like what is presenting now. I have these very hard and painful cysts under the skin that last for a few days and eventually come to a head. After they rupture they weep and itch and hurt much worse. It begins as one or two small places but progresses to a cluster of many of these welts. They take a very long time to heal, current outbreak has lasted almost 3 weeks. I also feel overall unwell. My joints and muscles ache and burn . I am fatigued no matter how much rest I get. Along with this these symptoms there are also patches of my skin that are so raw and painful that I can hardly bear being touch by the lightest of clothing. This usually occurs on my back or the tops of my thighs but this time its the entire back of my left leg. I do not know if it is relevant but it may be worth mentioning that I also have a great deal of difficulty and pain associated with my digestive system. I am so confused and frustrated but I don t have insurance so any help would be so appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012