Serum bile acids level increased, continuous itching, 26 weeks pregnant. Is there side effect of using Udiliv ?

Hi Iam 26 weeks pregnant. My serum bile acids level increased to 13 umol/L and I was on continuous itching. My DR prescribed T Udiliv 300 mg for twice a day. Now for the past one week I am fully relived from itching, but continuing with the Udiliv. My next visit to Dr is on next week. I am worrying that the Udiliv will have any side effect on my baby. Please advise.Can i stop the Udiliv
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012