Serum after popping a pimple on penis. Why is it scaly and dry now?

I had a small white bump on my penis , i popped it and white sebum came out but then it did not bleed , instead it sealed itself up and had inflamed under the skin, its quite painful to touch and after a couple of days of popping it, it seems to be slightly spreading with other small white bumps under the skin spreading also, and the surface has got slightly dry scaley skin, i hope its not and infection or doesn t turn into one, please answer asap. Thank you! P.s. its happened before but not this bad, the skin eventually flaked off until the bump was gone.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012