Serotonin syndrome, pain in lower abdomen, gall bladder and ovaries ruled out, have MS, fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy

First of all, I can't afford to pay anything. I just got out of a 10 day hospital stay due to a life threatening case of Serotonin Syndrome and now have a bill of what I'm sure is in excess of $300,000. Lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, pancreas, bile ducts, diverticulitis, and even constipation have been ruled out. I still have severe pain in my lower right abdomen although gall bladder and ovaries have been ruled out. I have no uterus, BUT I do have MS, Fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathy. I am totally mobile and my symptoms are well managed with Copaxone and a "cocktail " of 3 others. Any help at all? I surely need it please. Thank you in advance. Alice
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013