Sero negative RA, positive HLA B27. Fever, tiredness, easily bruising. Leukemia?

I recently had blood work done and was diagnosed with sero negative RA with a positive HLA B27 my monocyctes wer 14.9.I have had radiation in the past. Recently I have been running a fever, I have been having very cold, tired, and been bruising easy. My appetite is poor though I feel full all the time and have also been short of breath and having pain. Feeling as though I have the flu . My grandmother died last summer of luekemia. The Doctor reffered me to a Hemo Oncologist to rule out luekemia. Do you think that it is possible given my results that I could have luekemia? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012