Serious problem of mucus in stool, constipation & pain in abdomen, please help

Serious problem of mucus in stool constipation & pain in abdomen
I have a serious problem of mucus in stool constipation & pain in abdomen i have consulted many doctors but not get relieved properly according to my endoscopy report i have mild duodenitis in d1 d2 (duodenum) and according to my colonscopy report i have scattered erosion in rectum my symptoms are i have mucus in stool with a black stool constipation & a pain in abdomen i feel loose ness i think i have ibs so please help me with this my age is 22 & i m suffering with a problem
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010