Serious cold and headache with blocked nose

i am 24 years man and suffering from serious cold and blocking nose with headache from last 6days so please tell me. what can i do...?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
As you are suffering from serious cold, blocked nose and headache first you may require some decongestive home remedies as steam inhalations. Then by advise of physician anticold , antibiotics, analgesics etc.
Have a Healthful Day.,
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
As you are suffering from sinusitis it call for steam with euclyptus oil or cap. Karvol in it. As a medicine have sy. crux 2 tsf and mahalakshami vilas ras 1 bd
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

The features are suggestive of sinusitis, you need to do steam inhalations 2-3times/day, drink plenty of warm water and also use saline nasal drops 3 drops 3-4times/day. You need to consult your ENT specialist for a thorough examination and appropriate management.

Dr. Naveen Kumar