Series of vomiting. Elevated bilirubin levels in blood test. Possible reason and further medication?

Hi. I had series of vomiting for 3 nights. Doctor advised me to take blood test and ultrasound on 25 feb. All tests came normal except for bilrubin level being (total - 2.0 , direct - 1.0 , indirect - 1.0). I am presently on medicines for supressing vomiting that is domperidone & pantoprazole (1 each in the morning and evening). I have not vomitted since 25 Feb. I repeated the blood test on 27 feb and again all tests came normal & bilrubin level reduced ( total - 1.6, direct - 0.8 & indirect - 0.8). I have no yellowness of skin, eyes, urine & my diet is normal with low fatty food of rice and pulses (khichadi). I request you to please tell me my reason for vomiting and my further medication course.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013