Septic in blood. Result of wrong antibiotics. Had hickman catherer in chest. Taken vancomycin. Why do I have MRSA sores?

iacuired MRSA in 2005-2007 during an outpatient surgery....l became septic(In my bloodstream)was given the wrong antiboitics for 8 months(amocillion)before l was told by a friend to have a culture and sysitivity test...which showed that l actually did have MRSA...almost died...had a hickman catherer placed in my chest/heart and had to take Vancomicyn for 6 hrs aday for almost 3 months....bedridden for about 16 months before getting any better...My question is ////ln the past month l have had MRSA sores come up on me...1 on my leg and3 on my chest...surgically drained one 3 weeks ago on my chest...l now have 2 more within a couple of inches ofeach other....What should l do to prevent anymore and is it possible to ever get rid of MRSA..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013