Senstive skin, itching, rash and a red mark. How to get rid of the mark?

I have just started going to college and have a very sensitive skin . I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop when the skin below my right eye started itching. I thought it was due to sweat and rubbed it with my hands. When i came home, a rash had been developed and the skin became red. I had consulted a doctor had taken medicines for it too. The doctor said that an insect had left its saliva . The rash is not there anymore but it has left a mark.. What do i do to get red of the mark?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012