Sensorineural hearing loss in ears. Any treatment available?

sir i have a sensorineural hering loss in both ears, left more than rt is there any treatment available. i want to recover in almost 5-6 months, as i hav to appear for medicals in aviation cadre losses r like right ear 30db at 3k, 45db at 4k, 30db at 6k, 35db at 8k left ear 45db at 3k, 55db at 4k, 70db at 6k, 55db at 8k weather ayurveda treatment is available for this i hav a history of being exposed to sudden loud noise of guns, now as i m away for last one month i had an improvement in audiogram as rt ear 30 db at 4k, instead of 45 earlier left ear 35 db at4k against 55 db earlier and 45 at 8k against 55
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012