Sensitivity to light, floaters, pain behind ear, nausea, pain in rib cage. Possibilities?

I ran out of room in the symptoms catagory. i also have sensitivity to light, floaters in my vision, strings and black spots or specs. have blacked out twice while driving, and have been experiencing a stabbing pain similar to a screw driver being driven threw my scull, behind right ear to my right eye, followed by massive feeling of wanting to throw up. Also woken from sleep with stabbing pain in left side of rib cage feeling of knife jabbed threw sideway from left. That lasted only a few seconds each time. Spuratic memory loss, attention span changes and hand eye coordination is way off. besides the obvious, go to the hospital, any thoughts as to possiblities. I am 42, 155lbs, smoker, 1 pack a day for 20 years, strokes and bells palsy, diabeties in immediate family
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013