Sensitive to mosquito bites, keep itching for weeks, had reaction like bites post waxing. Which cream should be used?

Hi, I am verz sensitive to moskitobites at the arms. they are itching me sometimes for 3/4 weeks until I get rid of them. yesterday I had an armwaxing and immediatly afterwards I had a reaction like all the bites I had in the weeks before would be reactivated. I have pimples , they look excactly like moskitobites and are itching a lot. what could it be, what cream could I take? Is Sofradex cream good? Thanks a lot for answering!!
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012